CIVIC EDUCATION THROUGHT TELEVISION
Project financed by PHARE – Civil Society funds and developed in partnership with the Romanian Television.
The goal of the “Civic Society Through Television” project was to increase the implication of mass-media in activities of promoting the civic values and civic participation.
- organizing instruction sessions of civics
- producing the series of TV-shows entitled “Me, Me and… the Others”
- organizing the seminary “Civics through television”
- 350 high-school pupils and students aged 16 to 25, inhabitants of Bucharest and the district of Ilfov
- 30 mass-media institutions from 20 districts of the country
- 1.500.000 television viewers, children and young people aged 16 to 25
- 100 mass-media specialists